05 March 2014

A drop of ink may make a million think. -George Gordon Byron



As most everyone knows, one of my very favorite things in life are words. I love reading them, I love writing them, and I love looking at them. I love watching the way they change and the meaning I find in each change they make. I own quote books by the dozen, whether it be The Quotable Lewis or Neal A. Maxwell Quote Book. I have The Book of Positive Quotations that has been read hundreds of times, and marked and colored to the point of no return. 

Words bring color and magic into our lives. They place peace in our hearts and understanding to our minds in a way that nothing else can. Just like anything else in the world, they can be forgotten, and we need to be reminded of them often. 

One day when I have a home, words will be on display every which way you look. My walls will most definitely be lined with books and most likely something just like this.

Tom Stoppard says, 
"I don't think writers are sacred, 
but words are. They deserve respect.
 If you get the right ones in the right order, 
you can nudge the world a little...” 

To Tom Stoppard:
Consider my world nudged.