07 March 2014

Cast Not Away Therefore Your Confidence by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland


"I believe that in our own individual ways, 
God takes us to the grove or the mountain 
or the temple and there shows us the 
wonder of what his plan is for us. 
We may not see it as fully as Moses or 
Nephi or the brother of Jared did, 
but we see as much as we need to see 
in order to know the Lord’s will for us 
and to know that he loves us 
beyond mortal comprehension."

I, too, along with Elder Holland, believe God allows us to see glimpses of what lies ahead of us - if we remain worthy. I too, believe those glimpses of light reflect nothing but His infinite love for us. I am forever grateful for this gospel, for my Father in heaven and His Son, and for the precious gift of the Holy Ghost that knows just what I need exactly when I need it. This church is true. With every last part of who I am I know that this gospel is true. It has saved my life, time and time again. It is my heart and soul. It is my everything.