13 July 2014

Life didn't go as planned, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


I came across this picture last night and wanted to hug Charlie Brown as tight as I could. This picture perfectly describes how I have felt lately! It's hard not to wonder every once in a while what in the world happened to the life I had once planned, but that same uncertainty has taken me to me knees more than it would have otherwise. For that - I will forever be so grateful. Had my life gone exactly how I hoped it would, humility wouldn't have brought me this close to my Father in heaven and His perfect Son, Jesus Christ. I know Their plan for me is sure - if I live worthily of it. And above all I know They see everything that I cannot, and for that I am so thankful.

Who said perfection is found in knowing and understanding?
No, perfection is found in faith.